- Have an understanding of PHP, Advanced PHP, and OOPs concepts.
- Strong knowledge of API Development using REST and SOAP architecture.
- Adaptive to the new technologies/architecture.
- Willing to learn New Languages/Frameworks.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Knowledge of PHP programming and open source technology such as Codeignitor, Laravel and other frameworks.
- Knowledge E-commerce, Payment Gateway, CMS etc.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB),web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Knowledge of SVN / GIT is must.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Use proper coding standards deliver bug-free codes.
- Must have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
PHP Developer Internship
Job Category: Development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Malad (W)